The WWE Universe is divided about which new title design is more appealing.
- Seth Rollins defeated AJ Styles at Night of Champions in Saudi Arabia to win the newly-introduced World Heavyweight Championship. The Visionary successfully defended his championship last night in the main event of RAW against Damian Priest of The Judgment Day.
- On SmackDown, Roman Reigns marked 1,000 days as Universal Champion. Before The Usos spoiled The Tribal Chief’s celebration, Triple H handed over the new Undisputed WWE Universal Championship to Reigns.
- WWE’s official Twitter account asked the wrestling community earlier today to vote on which championship design they thought looked best.
- The World Heavyweight Championship was won by Seth Rollins by a landslide, as many fans tend to dislike the design of Roman Reigns’ new championship.
Seth Rollins, the World Heavyweight Champion, becomes a WWE RAW star break character.
- Following last night’s episode of WWE RAW, Seth Rollins prompted Damian Priest of The Judgment Day to break character.
- Over the weekend, Rollins issued an Open Challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship, which Damian Priest accepted. At the start of last night’s episode of the red brand, the 40-year-old interrupted Seth’s promo, and Finn Balor escorted him to the ring.
- Damian asserted that he could overcome Seth without The Judgment Day’s help, and Rollins challenged him to put his money where his mouth is. Despite Priest’s agreement to prohibit the group from ringside, Finn Balor attempted to interfere in the main event.
- Seth Rollins, on the other hand, was able to deal with Balor and beat Damian by pinfall after connecting with the Stomp. Following the conclusion of RAW, Damian Priest broke character and shook the champion’s hand in the ring, as seen in the video below.
- Despite losing the encounter, Damian Priest proved himself to be a viable opponent for Seth Rollins. It will be fascinating to see if any other Judgment Day members challenge Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship in the coming weeks.